Laughter Yoga Fitness Classes: The Five Benefits of Laughter Yoga Fitness
Are you stressed, sad and depressed? Do you want to bring more laughter and joy to your life? Here are five benefits that Laughter Yoga Fitness offers for your health and wellness:
1. Good Mood and More Laughter: Whether it is your personal life, business life or social life everything you do depends upon your mood state. If your mood is good, you can do things much better.
Laughter Yoga helps to change the mood within minutes by releasing certain chemicals from your brain cells called endorphins. You will remain cheerful and in a good mood throughout the day and will laugh more than you normally do.
2. Healthy Exercise to Beat Stress: Laughter Yoga is like an aerobic exercise (cardio workout) which brings more oxygen to the body and brain which makes one feel more healthy and energetic.
Laughter Yoga is a single exercise routine which reduces physical, mental and emotional stress simultaneously.
3. Health Benefits: You can’t enjoy life if you are sick. Laughter Yoga strengthens the immune system which not only prevents you from falling sick.
But also helps to heal a variety of illnesses like hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, depression, arthritis, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, backache, fibromyalgia, migraine headaches, menstrual disorders, cancer and many others.
4. Quality of Life: Quality of life depends upon quality of good friends we have with whom we have a caring and sharing relationship.
Laughter is a positive energy which helps to connect with people quickly and improves relationships. If you laugh more, you will attract many friends.
5. Positive Attitude in Challenging Times: Everyone can laugh when the time is good, but how does one laugh when faced with challenges?
Laughter helps to create a positive mental state to deal with negative situations and negative people. It gives hope and optimism to cope with difficult times.
One Minute of Laughter is equal to 10 minutes on a rowing machine
Join these amazing Laughter Yoga Fitness classes if you would like to improve your sense of humor and overall health, to develop your sense of playfulness and express more joy and happiness to share with your family, friends, colleagues, clients and everyone you share the world with.
How can it get better than that?