Booking Form For Laughter Yoga Leader Training
World recognized Certified Training Workshop with Trainer: Mary Ananda Shakti adv dip hyp psych MNLP
Course Duration and Requirements:
- Length: Two Days Intensive.
- Dates: June 10th and 11th 2017
- Venue: Limerick
- Time: Check In At 9:30am to 5pm
- Fee: €180
Deadline for booking is the 10th of May 2017
Once your full fee is recieved I will send you your manual in advance so that you can be prepared for workshop.
- Please bring a packed lunch and snacks.
- Wear loose comfortable clothes
- Also a large towel to lie on for floor work.
Places are limited so book yours now: You can use the form below.
Some FAQ’s About Laughter Yoga
- What is Laughter Yoga? A typical laughter session is a blend of yogic deep breathing, stretching, stimulated laughter exercises and cultivated child-like playfulness.
- Who should attend? Everyone who wants to add more laughter, humor, and fun to their lives, along with any therapists, nurses, social workers, counselors, health-care workers, and professional speakers. Anyone who wants to laugh for no reason and just have a fun day with no pressure and no stress!
- What will you learn? During the 2 day Leader Training Workshop you will learn the skills of various stimulated laughter exercises developed by the founder of Laughter Yoga, Dr Kataria. You will also learn laughter meditation, why we need to laugh more today, scientific research on laughter and its effects on human physiology, biochemistry and behavior… the essential link between yoga and laughter.
- Health benefits of laughter therapy – physical, mental, social and spiritual: Learn how laughter increases your confidence and positive outlook. How paying compliments and forgiveness, two effective tools of sensible living, can help to create harmonious relationships.
- Why become involved? Laughter has numerous health benefits and is also used in the corporate world to stimulate creativity. As a provider of natural pain relief through increasing the level of endorphins in the body. It’s also a fun aerobic exercise. It provides a good massage to all the internal organs enhancing their blood supply and increasing efficiency. In the two-day workshop you will become a laughter yoga Leader and can then run your own laughter parties/ clubs in your own area.
- Health Benefits of Laughter: Anti Stress, a natural relaxant, strengthens the immune system, aerobic exercise, assists with depression, anxiety and psychosomatic disorders, reduces blood pressure, natural pain reliever helps in alleviating the symptoms of bronchitis and asthma, improves stamina and increases self confidence in a group, through laughter.
It’s a week-end never to forget!
Teachers and students from Waterford IT had a fantastic day when Mary came to teach them to laugh.
Here are some of their comments below:
- “The Laughter Workshop was run with such warmth and competency; I have not laughed so much in years.”
- “A great day as the Laughter Yoga was so brilliant. Mary was so warm and professional.”
- “A very different experience, very enjoyable and so well facilitated
- Its the same as being on a fabulous holiday and you dont want to go home
As seen on:
- TV3 Ireland AM,
- RTE 1 Nationwide.
- Gerry Ryan Show,
- Ray Darcy,
- The Star Newspaper,
- The Irish Independent,
- Woman’s Own.
For Further Information Contact Mary (+353) 086 388 0044